Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What it's all about!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I will be discussing health issues that I feel are helpful to the internet community as well as other possible rants and raves from time to time. Come back and see me when you need some intellectual stimulation and want to hear at least my take on the truth and the consequences of modern day health care and mental health. If you’re into holistic…generally non-pharmaceutical health care....you will want to hear some of the cutting edge things that I have for you. We will discuss allergy treatment and in some cases cures. We will look at cutting edge life-long cures for addictions, especially alcoholism. We will look at and navigate through the wonderful world of hormones. We will talk about emotions….i.e. mood disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and panic attacks. We will discuss food, food supplementation, when to, when not to, and knowing what to take and what not to take. We will talk about the messy subject of detoxing the body of all those lovely things that we are pouring into it on a daily basis as well as the environmental toxins that our body is facing these days. So that should be enough for a while. And remember to sign in and let me know you’re out there and reading my rants. If you are eager for more about me you can also go to my website at http://www.accuratetreatment.org. I’m still working on that site as well…..but we’re getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment